Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain what data we collect from users, how we use it and for what, among other indications. Those adults over 14 years of age may register as users without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. In the case of minors under 14 years of age or identified as “legally incapable”, we will always need parental consent, or the guardian or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we really need for the required services; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for another purpose not previously indicated.
Company: NETEGES&DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L.
Address: Avda. Carrilet, 224 local2 despatx 1, 08901 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, SL, as owner of the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) , informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
DATA COLLECTING METHOD and DATA WE COLLECT: LThe data we collect and how we obtain it is as follows:
- using the contact form: name, email
- using the newsletter subscription form: email
DATA COLLECTION OBJECTIVES:
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, after giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- contact form: to respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
- newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical device, if the user has expressly consented to it;
- Other purposes:
- Carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
- Getting to know your opinion and improve the services provided by the web;
- Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
The photographs that are posted on the web are NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. property.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to the specified email.
In accordance with the LSSICE, NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications the provider will receive, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
It won’t be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the data treatment is your consent, granted at the time of giving your data in the corresponding form and selecting the checkbox to carry out the purposes.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested. The consent withdrawal won’t condition the subscription contract execution.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you use your cancellation, opposition or treatment limitation righ. However, we will keep your data within the legally established deadlines.
NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. does not carry out any data transfer or communication inside or outside the EU. The owner will only provide information to the security or military forces under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be commission indications of a user’s crime. The information given to the provider will only be the available at that time.
The information you provide us through this website will be hosted on the NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. servers, contracted to the company RMDISSENY (Rafael Mir) CIF: 38457167V and based at HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT that provides the hosting service of the Web. The processing of the entity’s data is regulated by contract between the provider and this company.
Likewise, the provider uses certain tools to provide necessary services for the activity development, being able to store your data. These tools are as follows:
Google Analytics: to perform an analysis and metrics though cookies that website users do. The information generated and collected by these cookies on the use (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google Inc., located in Delaware, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mount View (California), CA 94043 in the United States (“Google” ), on its servers in the United States.
Email Marketing: used for the mail marketing service: THE ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP, LLC (MAILCHIMP), with address at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA.
INTERESTED PERSONS RIGHTS:
As a interested-user, you can request to undertake the following rights to NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. submitting a letter to the heading postal address or sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar document.
- Access Right: allows the interested user to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Rectification or deletion Right: allows correcting errors and modifying data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete
- Cancellation Right: allows data that is inappropriate or excessive to be deleted
- Opposition Right: right of the interested user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Treatment limitation: it entails the definition of the personal data that can be kept, in order to limit its future treatment, for its use or claims defense.
- Data Portability: data object of treatment facilitation to the interested user, so that he can send it to another person without legal hindrances.
- Not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling) right: right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or deeply affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The consent withdrawal won’t affect the treatment legality carried out before the consent withdrawal.
You have algo the right to file a claim with the related authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to your data protection (aepd.es).
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
We inform you that NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. can have a presence on social networks. The data treatment is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. official pages. It will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. will process your data for the correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting provider activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the Social Networks regulations allow.
It is prohibited the publication of content in the following scenarios:
– If they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the good faith principles.
– If it violates the fundamental people rights; lack of network courtesy, annoys or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever content that NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. deem inappropriate.
– If it contravenes the legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights principles.
In any case, NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw those contents that are considered inappropriate without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform. The user must consult the corresponding particular conditions of the specific network.
NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. in the terms established in this Policy. This revocation won’t, in any case, be retroactive.
In general, the relations between NETEGES & DESINFECCIONS D’OZO, S.L. with the telematic users, depend on the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the conflicts resolution derived or related to their use the Barcelona Courts and Tribunals.